Last Updated: July 5, 2023
Welcome to AKEK (the “Company”, “we”, “us”, and “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the Website, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when you participate in activities on the Website or otherwise when you contact us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Website, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
- Personal Information: While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name, phone number, postal address, and other information.
- Payment Information: When you add your financial information (like your bank account or credit card) to AKEK, that information is directed to our third-party payment processor. We do not store your financial information on our website systems ; however, we have access to, and may retain, store your card info and subscriber information through our third-party payment processor.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications.
- To send administrative information to you.
- To fulfill and manage your orders.
- To post testimonials.
- To deliver services to the user.
- For other business purposes.
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
4. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information.
5. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
6. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
You have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability.
7. UPDATES TO THIS POLICY