- 3 Liter (100oz), 100% odorless, tasteless, BPA- Free EVA material
- OUR WATER BLADDERS ARE LIGHTWEIGHT! This becomes convenient when you are trying to decide if you want a 1 liters of water vs 3 liters. Just fill it up part of the way and you are good to go! Our hydration bladders don’t come with the extra weight bigger bags usually come with and give you the option of carrying any amount of water you choose, up to 3 liters!
- THESE ARE INCREDIBLY DURABLE. We did not sacrifice quality to make these lightweight. In fact, this may be one of the most rigid hydration bladders you can find! With the liner being 0.6mm thick, this is wear-proof as well as pressure-tolerant. Our double soldering sealing also has improved the durability of these tremendously!
- DOUBLE OPENING CAPABILITY is one of the biggest things that has made this design so popular. This allows you to refill water in any condition you may see yourself in and makes cleaning easy!
- CLEANING THE HOSE JUST BECAME EASIER! Our hose easily unclips from the bladder and provides you with the convenience of cleaning it separate. This comes with a self-lock hose connector socket that allows you to remove it quickly without any leaking! It also comes with a high flow, auto lock mouthpiece as well as a dust cover.
- WE OFFER A LIFETIME WARRANTY! Take some worry off your shoulders knowing that no matter what, we are going to make sure you are set up with a good, quality hydration bladder! Still wondering if this is the right product for you? Please don’t hesitate to email us with any questions or concerns!
– Color: Green
– Material: BPA-Free EVA
– Size: 16″ x 8″ Flat
– Tube Length: 40″ Insulated
– Weight: 250 g
– Before using, soak the bladder using warm salt water that is about 30-40 degrees Celsius for at least one hour. Please make sure the salt concentration at about 7%. Rinse and clean after it is done soaking.
– Please make sure the screw cap is closed as tight as possible by turning it clockwise to avoid potential leaking.
–This Hydration bladder should not be used to hold any juice, milk, soft drinks, ect.
–The temperature of the water should be between -20 and 50 degree Celsius.
- –Before storing, make sure the bladder is completely dry inside and out. If cleaning is needed beforehand, use a mild detergent and then rinse thoroughly.
- – Make sure to not let this hydration bladder come in contact with any harsh chemicals, extreme heat/cold, UV lights or sharp objects.